1. Gym membership – buy a 3-month, 6-month or even a full year pass to the local fitness center.
2. Good walking shoes or a gift certificate to the local athletic shoe store.
3. Heart monitor – a great way to keep track of exertion!
4. Yoga classes – you can find yoga classes for all fitness levels. Sign yourself up for a class as well, and you can enjoy getting fit together.
5. Organic food – try a gift card to an organic grocery store or a 3-month CSA share.
6. Recipes – inspire healthy eating with new, delicious recipes. Better yet, be guided by a certified.
7. Massage certificate – everyone can benefit from regular massage. Give one, or a series.
8. Chiropractic services – show your loved ones how beneficial chiropractic care is by giving a gift certificate.
9. Wellness Center – Come experience the wide range of alternative therapies from our talented practitioners.
Don’t give a gift that will end up sitting on a shelf or be relegated to the back of the closet. The gift of good health is always just the right size!
To inquire about gift certificates in massage,
Call Jessica Cavaco, LMT, CPT owner of Body in Balance at 508-784-1850
Other great options: