Join us for our “What the Heck is Foam Rolling?!” Workshop to be held on:
Wednesday, March 19, 2014!
Find the answers to the following questions by joining this workshop:
- What is this cylindrical piece of foam?
- What is it used for?
- How do I use it?
- When do I use it?
In this workshop you will:
- Find multiple stretching techniques to use the foam roll for recovery before and after vigorous workouts.
- Limit soreness and tightness by increasing blood flow and flexibility.
- Learn ways to correctly use the foam roller to better prevent injuries or rehab an existing injury.
- Learn how to roll out sore spots and you’ll decrease tension and eliminate the sore spots. Healthy tissue shouldn’t be painful.
Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Where: Life in Balance, 76 County Road, Mattapoisett, MA
Time: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Host: Jessica Cavaco, LMT, CPT
Please remember to bring your own foam roll to class. Some rolls may be provided for those who don’t have one and are available for purchase.