- Gift Certificates
1. Gym membership – buy a 3-month, 6-month or even a full year pass to the local fitness center.
2. Good walking shoes or a gift certificate to the local athletic shoe store.
3. Heart monitor – a great way to keep track of exertion!
4. Yoga classes – you can find yoga classes for all fitness levels. Sign yourself up for a class as well, and you can enjoy getting fit together.
5. Organic food – try a gift card to an organic grocery store or a 3-month CSA share.
6. Recipes – inspire healthy eating with new, delicious recipes. Better yet, be guided by a certified.
7. Massage certificate – everyone can benefit from regular massage. Give one, or a series.
8. Chiropractic services – show your loved ones how beneficial chiropractic care is by giving a gift certificate.
9. Wellness Center – Come experience the wide range of alternative therapies from our talented practitioners.
Don’t give a gift that will end up sitting on a shelf or be relegated to the back of the closet. The gift of good health is always just the right size!
Other great options:
Want to learn more about Body in Balance? Check out the new video to see Jessica in action.